IISER Mohali DST-QuST Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali invites applications for IISER Mohali DST-QuST Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, "Quantum computing, controlling decoherence and quantum simulations on an NMR quantum computer". The selected fellows will receive monthly emoluments as per DST rules.
IISER Mohali DST-QuST Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master’s degree in Physics or B.Tech degree in Engineering Physics with a good academic track record (Note: MSc/BTech should be obtained NOT earlier than 2019)
- Have familiarity with quantum information and quantum computing theory or experiments, Knowledge of NMR spectroscopy, Linux operating system, Mathematica/Matlab programming
The selected fellows will receive monthly emoluments as per DST rules.
- CV with supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated CV.
Step 3: Send the CV along with supporting documents in PDF format by email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 04th October 2020
Selection will be based on essential qualifications and prior work experience. The shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about details of the online interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications received after the last date will NOT be considered.
- Do NOT email with queries about the status of the application and do NOT attempt to contact the PI over phone/in person.
- Such applicants will be disqualified.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more