IISER Mohali Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali invites applications for IISER Mohali Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, "An innovative spin to the existing water challenges: Wastewater to energy, clean water and fertilizer through the integration of traditional biological and advanced bioelectrochemical approaches". The selected fellows will receive monthly emoluments as per DST norms.
IISER Mohali Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Environmental Science, OR
- Hold a Graduate/Postgraduate degree in Environmental Science and Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- Have qualified any of the national eligibility tests like CSIR/UGC/DBT-NET or GATE
The selected fellows will receive monthly emoluments as per DST norms.
- CV with supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated CV.
Step 3: Send the CV along with supporting documents in PDF format by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th January 2021
Selection will be based on essential qualifications and prior work experience. The shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about details of the online interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Based on essential qualifications and prior work experience (as mentioned above), the shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about the online interview details.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more