IISER Mohali Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship/Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali invites applications for IISER Mohali Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship/Research Associateship 2021 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project titled, "Development of a Multiplexed Magnetic Tweezer for Single-molecule Pulling of Multiple Beads Simultaneously." This project aims to design a software that may track multiple microns (typically 2-3 µM sized beads) in Z-direction, at high-precision with fast image acquisition and data analysis. The work demands a substantial knowledge of programming in Python, C/C++ for image processing and data acquisition, preferably also application of GPU programming. The selected candidate will receive an emolument year-wise of INR 35,000 plus 8% HRA.
IISER Mohali Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship/Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a 5 year Master's degree in Physical/Chemical/Biological Sciences or 4 years Engineering degree in any discipline
- Have qualified GATE and/or NET exam
- Have strong knowledge of C/C++, Python, image processing, data acquisition, and GPU programming (essential for the post)
The selected candidate will receive an emolument year-wise of INR 31000/ 31000/ 35,000 plus 8% HRA.
- CV with supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated CV.
Step 3: Should email the completely filled application form attached here and a 1-page cover letter (describing their past accomplishments, research interests, and career goals in three paragraphs) to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Application Deadline: 20th February 2021
Online Interview: 25th April 2021
- Selection will be based on essential qualifications and prior work experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about the details of the online interview.
Terms and Conditions
- One year and extendable up to 2 more years upon evaluation.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more