IISER Mohali Department of Biological Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali invites applications for IISER Mohali Department of Biological Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, "Natural variation of plant root development under high-temperature stress in Arabidopsis". The selected fellows will receive monthly emoluments as per DST norms.
IISER Mohali Department of Biological Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc or equivalent degree in Life Sciences (preferably in Botany or Plant Biotechnology) with minimum 65% marks
- Have qualified any of the national tests like CSIR-UGC-DBT-ICAR-NET
- Have practical research experience in plant genetics and physiology, plant molecular biology, bioinformatics, image analysis and biochemistry
- Have prior research experience of at least 6 months in the relevant field
The selected fellows will receive monthly emoluments as per DST norms and as sanctioned in the project.
- CV with supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated CV.
Step 3: Send the CV along with supporting documents by email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 10th August 2020
Selection will be based on essential qualifications and prior work experience. The shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about details of the online interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Prior research experience of at least 6 months in performing all of the following techniques: Plant tissue culture, Cloning, Agrobacterium-mediated Plant Transformation, Yeast-two hybrid screening is necessary.
- The fellowship is for 6 months (extendable after review).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more