IISER Kolkata Research Associate Position under Raja Ramanna Fellowship Project 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata invites applications for the IISER Kolkata Research Associate Position under Raja Ramanna Fellowship Project 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Liposomal drug/gene delivery systems for use in targeted cancer therapy and in vivodendritic cell-targeted DNA vaccination". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
IISER Kolkata Research Associate Position under Raja Ramanna Fellowship Project 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be over 35 years of age as of April 6, 2021
- Hold a PhD in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Life Science with proven publication track records
- Have a minimum of two years of research experience in research with amphiphilic molecules and/or in working with liposomal drug & gene delivery systems, with at least one publication in peer-reviewed journals
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Application must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by March 31, 2021. Candidates will be sent the necessary Google Meet link one day before the online interview, which will be conducted on April 6, 2021.
Online Interview: 06th April 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA / DA will be provided to the candidates for the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- The fellowship may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of the tenure if performance to date is not deemed satisfactory.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more