IISER Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata invites applications for IISER Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project titled, “Design of appropriate DFT method to mimic pressure effect on atoms and molecules confined in a various environment". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship as per DST/SERB rules.
IISER Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be interested in Theoretical Chemistry/physics
- Hold MSc in Chemistry or Physics or Mathematics or Computer Science with minimum 55% marks
- Have a strong theoretical background (with knowledge on quantum mechanics/chemistry)
Note: Candidates who are NET/GATE qualified will be given preference.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship as per DST/SERB rules.
- Cover letter
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Prepare a cover letter and submit it along with detailed CV via email to Dr. A. K. Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Application deadline: 07th August 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA / DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- Short-listed applicants may be invited (via email) for an oral interview at IISER Kolkata or depending upon the situation, an online interview may be conducted.
- Initially for one year, with the possibility of extension, for a maximum of three years, depending on the availability of fund and satisfactory performance.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more