IISER Kolkata DST/SERB Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata invites applications for the IISER Kolkata DST/SERB Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Ultrasensitive Single Particle Photon Correlation and Ultrafast Dynamics in Doped Perovskite Quantum Dots”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship as per the DST/SERB rules.
IISER Kolkata DST/SERB Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MSc in Chemistry or Physics with a minimum of 55% marks
- Have strong knowledge and interest in the synthesis of the quantum dot, spectroscopy, dynamics, establishment of spectroscopic setup, etc.
- Be NET/GATE/ DST-INSPIRE qualified.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship as per DST/SERB rules.
- Cover Letter
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Send the CV and a cover letter to Dr. Prasun K. Mandal by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th March 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted applicants may be invited (via email) for an interview. Tentative date of interview: 31st March 2021.
- No TA / DA will be provided to the candidates for the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more