IISER Kolkata Department of Computational and Data Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata invites applications for the IISER Kolkata Department of Computational and Data Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from Master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Smart Legal Consultant: AI-based Legal Analytics". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 34,100 per month plus HRA.
IISER Kolkata Department of Computational and Data Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be over 30 years of age as of 28th February 2021
- Hold a Master's degree with a minimum of 65% marks
- Hold a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 65% marks
- Have experience with the state of the art ML/AI and Deep Learning techniques; sound programming skills preferably in a python programming language
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 34,100 per month plus HRA.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Prepare an application and send it along with a CV prior to the interview to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 28th February 2021.
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
Tentative date of interview: 7th March to 14th March 2021.
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- The fellowship may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of the tenure if performance is not deemed satisfactory.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more