IISER Kolkata Department of Chemical Sciences Research Associateship (RA) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata invites applications for the IISER Kolkata Department of Chemical Sciences Research Associateship (RA) 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, “Design and Synthesis of Porous Crystalline Covalent Organic Framework Foams for Micropollutant Removal". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA (as per DST norms).
IISER Kolkata Department of Chemical Sciences Research Associateship (RA) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be over 32 years of age as of 31st March 2021
- Hold a Ph.D. degree holder with NET qualification along with a consistently good academic record
- Have a minimum of 5 years of research experience after M.Sc, with technical knowledge in crystallography (Ewald sphere, Structure-solving, Reitveld refinement)
- Have experience in porous materials and 3D printing technology
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA (as per DST norms).
- Self-attested copies of degree certificates with originals
- Any other relevant documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Send a prior application and detailed CV via email to Dr. Rahul Banerjee (firstname.lastname@example.org) before appearing in the online interview.
Online Interview on 20th April, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. via Google Meet
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA / DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more