IISER Kolkata Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata invites applications for IISER Kolkata Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for project titled, “A Structural Topology-based Electrostatic Model (STEM) of RNA to investigate functional conformational changes of bacterial and viral RNA". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 24% HRA.
IISER Kolkata Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age at the time of application
- Hold a first-class MSc degree in Chemistry (Physical)/ MSc in Physics/Biophysics/Biotechnology (or CGPA of 7.0 and above at a scale of 10)
- Have qualified CSIR-UGC NET (including LS) or GATE examination
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 24% HRA.
- Degree certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click here to open the official notification and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Submit a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
NOTE: The mode of the interview will be Google-Meet. The link will be shared to the short-listed candidates just 5-10 mins before the interview. The interview will be recorded. The application itself will be considered as the consent of the applicant.
Application deadline: 10th July 2020
Walk-in-interview: 14th July 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The application itself will be considered as the consent of the applicant.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The selected candidate may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of tenure if their performance is deemed unsatisfactory.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more