IISER Kolkata Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata invites applications for the IISER Kolkata Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Information-theoretic measures and complexity under free and confinement situations within DFT: some model and many-electron systems". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship as per BRNS rules.
IISER Kolkata Department of Chemical Sciences Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MSc in Chemistry or Physics or Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks
- Have a strong theoretical background (with knowledge of quantum mechanics/chemistry)
- Carry out theoretical development on Density Functional Theory (DFT)
- Be NET/GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship as per BRNS rules.
How can you apply?
Application deadline: 08th March 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- Short-listed applicants may be invited (via email) for an oral interview at IISER Kolkata.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more