IISER Kolkata Department of Biological Sciences Research Assistantship (RA) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata invites applications for the IISER Kolkata Department of Biological Sciences Research Assistantship (RA) 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The research work involves the evaluation of small molecules as possible therapeutics for Wilson disease. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000.
IISER Kolkata Department of Biological Sciences Research Assistantship (RA) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years as of the day of the interview
- Hold an MSc in any area of Biological Sciences with at least 6 months experience in working with mammalian cell lines
- Have exposure to research at the Masters’ level or higher / work experience in an academic institution
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Send the application enclosing a curriculum vitae and details of research experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 27th March 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Online interview will be conducted on 1st April 2021. Google Meet link will be provided with the interview intimation.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final. The selected candidate may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of tenure if performance to date is not deemed satisfactory.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more