IISER Kolkata Department of Biological Sciences Research Assistantship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata invites applications for IISER Kolkata Department of Biological Sciences Research Assistantship 2020 from bachelor degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, “Investigation of autophagosome-lysosome fusion defect in a Drosophila model of MPS VII to identify potential drug targets and druggable molecules”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 24,000 per month.
IISER Kolkata Department of Biological Sciences Research Assistantship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a bachelor degree (B.Sc.) with honours/major in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology or Chemistry from a recognized Indian University, OR
- Hold a master’s degree (M.Sc.) in any branch of Life Science or Natural Science
- Have 3 years of research experience
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 24,000 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Send the application enclosing a curriculum vitae and details of research experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 11th October 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified by e-mail to appear for an interview.
- The interview will be conducted in an online platform.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more