IISER Bhopal Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal is inviting applications for IISER Bhopal Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Flood risk assessment in tropical rivers in the Anthropocene under climate change scenario using hydro-geometric modelling". The selected candidates will be given a monthly salary of INR 31,000 plus HRA (as applicable).
IISER Bhopal Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
Interested candidates should fulfil the following requisites:
- Must hold a Master's (MSc/Tech/MS) /MTech degree in Geology /Civil Engineering/Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering/Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing and GIS/ Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 60% in aggregate or CGPA/CPI of 7.0 and above on a 10 point scale
- Have qualified NET/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF/INSPIRE-PhD/GATE or any other national level examination
The selected candidates will be given a monthly salary of INR 31,000 plus HRA (as applicable).
- A cover letter
- A detailed CV
- Name and address of two referees
- Valid qualification certificates
- Recent photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Create an application containing a cover letter, a detailed CV, address of two referees and valid qualification documents
Step 3: Compile all the documents and the application in a single PDF and send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before 05 August 2020.
Note: Applications must be sent via email only.
Application deadline: 05th August 2020
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The candidates qualifying the interview will receive the fellowship.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate will be required to join as early as possible.
- The duration of the fellowship is 1 year with a possibility of extension for another year based on performance and funds availability.
To Know more information, refer to the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more