IISER Berhampur Post Doctoral Research Fellowship (PDRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Berhampur (IISER Berhampur) is inviting applications for IISER Berhampur Post Doctoral Research Fellowship (PDRF) 2021 from Ph.D/MD/MS/MDS degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a SERB-funded project titled, "Genetically Encoded Fluorescent Sensor for TMPRSS2". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
IISER Berhampur Post Doctoral Research Fellowship (PDRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a Ph.D/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree
- Have 3 years of research, teaching, and design and development experience after completing MVSc/M.Pharm/ME/M.Tech, with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
- Research statement
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: A detailed CV (pdf file < 10 MB) and a research statement containing the background and motivation for theoretical research (pdf file < 10 MB) has to be sent to the PI at email@example.com latest by April 23rd, 2021 (1700 hrs) with the subject line “Application for SERB_024_RA position”.
Application Deadline: 23rd April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification and experience, and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The date of the interview will be informed later to the shortlisted candidates through email/phone.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic, the interview will be conducted online via Google Meet or Zoom.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more