IISER Berhampur Post Doctoral Research Fellowship in Biological Chemistry and Nanomedicine 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Berhampur (IISER Berhampur) is inviting applications for IISER Berhampur Post Doctoral Research Fellowship in Biological Chemistry and Nanomedicine 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 54,000 per month plus HRA.
IISER Berhampur Post Doctoral Research Fellowship in Biological Chemistry and Nanomedicine 2021 Deadline23-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be less than 35 years as of the date of application
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in a relevant discipline (Biological or Chemical Sciences or related), with a consistently good academic record throughout
- Have submitted the thesis and awaiting the award of the degree
This position is open for candidates with 0-5 years of experience after obtaining a Ph.D. degree in one of the specific research areas such as Biological Sciences and Chemical Sciences.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 54,000 per month plus HRA.
(As per the prevailing rates applicable to the city of Berhampur on basic emoluments)
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: The application must be submitted online form.
Step 3: Submit the application form.
(While filling the application, candidate must choose 'Department of Chemical Sciences)
Application Deadline: 23rd May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification and experience, and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- These fellowships are open for foreign nationals and overseas citizens of India too.
- Please see the respective Departmental website for detailed research areas.
- Reservation will be as per the Govt. of India norms.
- The foreign residents and overseas citizens of India can attend the interview via Skype.
- Only OPD medical consultation will be provided to the postdoctoral fellows as per the Institute norms.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more