IISER Berhampur Integrated Ph.D. Programme 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Berhampur (IISER Berhampur) is inviting applications for IISER Berhampur Integrated Ph.D. Programme 2021 from bachelors or any equivalent degree holders. IISER Berhampur is offering a highly competitive Integrated Ph.D. (iPhD) programme in Biological, Chemical, Mathematical and Physical Sciences to bright and highly motivated undergraduate students keen on pursuing a career in the frontier areas of research in basic sciences. This fellowship is for a maximum of 5 years. The selected candidate will receive a Ph.D. fellowship of up INR 31,000 per month.
IISER Berhampur Integrated Ph.D. Programme 2021 Deadline21-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Have achieved a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (overall percentage with all subjects where an Honours system is not applicable) in Bachelor's or any equivalent degree, OR
- Have achieved 60% marks in the Honours/major subject in aggregate (where such a system is applicable) in a Bachelor’s or any equivalent degree can apply
Have qualified in any one of the following:
- JGEEBILS (conducted in Dec 2020) or JAM -2021 (BL – Biological Sciences or BT – Biotechnology)
- JAM (Chemistry) 2021
- JAM 2021 (MA – Mathematics or MS-Mathematical Statistics) or Valid NBHM Ph.D. examination score
- JAM (Physics) 2021 or JEST (Physics) 2021
- In the first two years, the selected student will be supported by an institute fellowship of INR 12,000 per month.
- Following the first two years, when the student will enter a Ph.D. program, he/she will be supported by an institute Ph.D. fellowship of INR 31,000.
- The candidate will be subjected to all guidelines of the Ph.D. program.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button.
Step 2: Only online applications are accepted.
REGISTRATION FORM STEPS-
- Fill up the registration form.
- Candidates will be sent a confirmation email for validation.
- On confirmation, go to Step 2.
LOGIN FORM STEPS-
- Enter the email and password in the login form.
- On validation, candidates will be redirected to the online application form.
Application Deadline: 21st June 2021
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as stated above will be further shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and/or interviews.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate MUST have qualified at least ONE of the above-mentioned additional eligibility criteria specific to a department. The scores/ranks must be valid at the time of admission.
- Reservation and relaxation of eligibility criteria for SC/ST, OBC-NCL, and PD applicants will be as per Government of India norms. Candidates belonging to the reserved category will have to submit relevant certificates if selected.
- A provisional degree certificate is mandatory at the time of admission.
- Candidates in the final year of their qualifying degree are also eligible to apply.
- Mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria does not automatically guarantee that a candidate will be shortlisted for a test and/or interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more