IIPS Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The International Institute of Population Sciences (IIPS) invites applications for IIPS Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Demographic and Health Surveys and it's Quality in India: A Programme to Develop Survey Research". The selected fellows will receive a monthly fellowship worth INR 82,000 per month.
IIPS Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD degree
- Have two-years of working experience in Demographic and/or Health-related research project based on data of National Family Health Surveys or any other large scale surveys
- Be fluent in English
- Have experience of writing a research paper
The selected fellows will receive a monthly fellowship worth INR 82,000 per month.
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Application deadline: 3rd January 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Please share the supporting documents in PDF format only.
- IIPS reserves all the rights to call for any candidate for interview.
- Candidates who are in service may obtain 'NO Objection Certificate' from the current employer.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more