IIM Ranchi Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
IIM Ranchi invites applications for IIM Ranchi Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from PhD degree holders or students who have submitted their PhD thesis. The fellowship aims to support young researchers. Selected candidates will get a fellowship of INR 50,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 50,000 per annum.
IIM Ranchi Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research potential
- Have a PhD degree or have submitted his/her thesis for PhD degree (Note: The thesis must be in the appropriate discipline)
- Not be more than 40 years of age
- A fellowship of INR 50,000 per month
- Contingency grant of INR 50,000 per annum
Scanned photograph and signature of the applicant
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Pay the application fee.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 24th March 2021
Selection will be based on demonstrated research skills and a fit with the research interests of resident faculty. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an on-campus presentation and interview based on which the final decision will be made.
Terms and Conditions
- The IIM Ranchi would pay the expenses for a fellow to attend one conference abroad from an approved list of conferences if their joint paper with a resident faculty member is accepted for presentation at that conference.
- Office space will be provided to post-doctoral research fellows along with a computer and printer. They will be issued a special research library card, enabling them to borrow up to ten books from the library at a time.
- A post-doctoral research fellow will be eligible for leave from the fellowship not exceeding 30 days in a year for each completed year of the fellowship. The leave can be availed on a pro-rata basis for the duration (on a 6 months’ basis) of the fellowship completed.
- The duration of the fellowship will be for a period of 2 years, with a continuation of fellowship in the second year subject to satisfactory performance in the first year. In no case, the fellowship will be extended beyond two years.
- Fellows will conduct academic research jointly with a resident faculty member in their area of interest. The goal will be to publish in the top, internationally recognized journals.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more