IIM Lucknow Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow invites applications for IIM Lucknow Research Associateship 2020 from Post-Graduation degree holders for the 'Seed Money Project'. The selected candidate will receive a monthly stipend of INR 22,000 to INR 29,500 per month, depending on qualification and reserach experience
IIM Lucknow Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Post-Graduation with a minimum three years of relevant research/project/teaching or M.Phil./Ph.D.
- Have good knowledge of Computer & Internet (Word & Excel etc.).
- have good writing abilities with analytical skills.
Note: Preference may be given to a person having experience in the area of governance and public administration.
The selected candidate will receive monthly stipend of INR 22,000 to INR 29,500 per month, depending on qualification and reserach experience
Note: Duration of the appointment is 5 months, on contract basis
- Curriculum vitae
- Recent photo
- Educational qualification certificates
- Research experience certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated CV.
Step 3: Send the ONE PAGE curriculum vitae (with recent photo, mailing address, e-mail; mobile number, educational qualification and experience) via email to email@example.com with Subject Line – Application for RA for Seed Money Project.
Application deadline: 19th October 2020
Selection will be based on candidate's qualifications, prior work experience and performance in the online interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the online interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more