IIM Kozhikode Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode invites applications for IIM Kozhikode Research Associateship 2020 from Master's or MBA degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a monthly remuneration of INR 22,000 per month and other benefits.
IIM Kozhikode Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management/ Industrial Relations and Personnel Management/ Industrial Psychology/ Industrial-Organizational Psychology/ Applied Psychology/ Sociology/ MSW, OR
- Hold an MBA degree
- Be below 35 years of age as on 15th June 2020
- Have very good English communication skills
- Be proficient in MS-Office and Internet usage
- Have knowledge of statistical tools such as SPSS
Note: Previous research experience will be an added advantage.
The selected fellows will receive a monthly remuneration of INR 22,000 per month and a telephone allowance of INR 300 per month.
- Certificates and final mark list (SSLC onwards)
- Community certificate (applicable for SC/ST/OBC/EWS)
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Click here to register.
Step 3: Once registered, log in using application number, email id and password to proceed with the application.
Step 4: Fill in all required details.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 15th June 2020
Walk-in-interview: 17th June 2020
Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. In case a large number of applications are received, a screening/written test will be done to limit the number of candidates. only shortlisted candidates will then be considered for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The engagement to the above post will be purely on a contractual basis for an initial period of one year.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will automatically disqualify the candidate for the post.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more