IIM Bangalore Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites applications for IIM Bangalore Research Associateship 2021 from master’s degree holders. The selected candidates will receive an emolument in the range of INR 30,000 (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) to INR 36,000 (Rupees Thirty-Six Thousand only) per month plus an additional house rent allowance of INR 8,000 (Rupees Eight Thousand) per month based on educational qualification and experience of the applicant.
IIM Bangalore Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be a recent graduate with a Master’s degree, good academic credentials, and a long-term interest in research
- Be a candidate with a statistics background and familiarity with statistical packages such as STATA (especially encouraged to apply). Applicants from a variety of disciplinary backgrounds are also welcomed
- Be involved in projects for the government of Karnataka, assessing and improving the delivery of services by government agencies
- Have fluency in Kannada (required)
The selected candidates will receive an emolument in the range of INR 30,000 (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) to INR 36,000 (Rupees Thirty-Six Thousand only) per month plus an additional house rent allowance of INR 8,000 (Rupees Eight Thousand) per month based on educational qualification and experience of the applicant.
Documents How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the application form.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and upload all supporting documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Step 6: Candidates meeting all the above-mentioned requirements and interested in being considered may apply online by visiting the website.
Application Deadline: 6th May 2021
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance.
Terms and Conditions
- OBC, SC/ST, PwD candidates are encouraged to apply for the position.
- Initially for a period of 6 months and extendable up to three years based on performance review.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more