IIM Ahmedabad Research Associateship - India Gold Policy Centre (IGPC) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad invites applications for IIM Ahmedabad Research Associateship - India Gold Policy Centre (IGPC) 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The selected candidate will be offered a monthly stipend as per industry standards.
IIM Ahmedabad Research Associateship - India Gold Policy Centre (IGPC) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have completed the postgraduate degree in Economics/Econometrics from a reputed Institution
- Have the additional qualification in M.Phil/Ph.D.
Those who appeared in the UPSC Mains exam, aspiring to pursue a career in research can also apply.
- Minimum two years experience in econometric analysis
- Should have experience working on a large data set- cleaning, data integrity check, and analysis
- Should have a comprehensive understanding of household surveys
- Ability to work on theme-based research
- Excellent writing and data presentation skills
- Knowledge to use NSSO data and link various primary research database
The selected candidate will be offered a monthly stipend as per industry standards.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button.
Step 2: Prepare an application with a cover letter.
Step 3: Fill in the Google form and upload the CV latest by April 20, 2021, through the following link.
In case of any issues accessing the google form please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 20th April 2021
The candidate will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The position will be offered for an initial period of one year beginning May 2021 and may be extended based on performance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more