IIM Ahmedabad Research Associateship – Centre for Management in Agriculture (CMA) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
IIM Ahmedabad Research Associateship – Centre for Management in Agriculture (CMA) 2021 is for master’s degree holders. The position involves working on the publications, Agro-Economic Alerts and Agro-Economic Policy Briefs along with managing the CMA webpage. The selected candidate will receive remuneration as a monthly consolidated salary based on qualifications and prior experience.
IIM Ahmedabad Research Associateship – Centre for Management in Agriculture (CMA) 2021 Deadline18-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have a Master’s degree in Development Studies/Social Science such as Economics/Agricultural Economics/Development Economics/Rural Management, Statistics, or any related field or MBA in Agriculture with relevant experience
- Have good analytical skills and knowledge of computer applications (required)
- Understand the scientific process, including being comfortable doing a literature review by reading and summarizing research papers
- Have good oral and written communication skills in English
- Have experience in content writing social media management (preferred)
The selected candidate will receive remuneration as a monthly consolidated salary based on qualifications and prior experience.
- CV and cover letter
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button.
Step 2: Prepare an application form.
Step 3: Send an email including CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: “Application for the RA position at CMA”.
Application Deadline: 18th June 2021
The candidate will be selected based on performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- If selected, the candidates are expected to manage their own accommodation outside the IIMA campus, which is centrally located within the city of Ahmedabad.
- The appointment is initially for one year with a potential for extension based on the performance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more