IIM Ahmedabad Research Associateship–Centre for Digital Transformation 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad invites applications for IIM Ahmedabad Research Associateship–Centre for Digital Transformation 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The position involves working on different research projects focused on the key issues related to digital transformation. The selected candidate will be offered a monthly stipend based on prior qualifications and experience.
IIM Ahmedabad Research Associateship–Centre for Digital Transformation 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Ph.D. in Management/ Information Systems/Engineering/Computer Science/Mathematics or social and economic related disciplines (encouraged to apply)
- Be proficient in Python and R. They should be comfortable with creating large datasets, analyzing, and visualizing them.
- Be proficient in running econometrics models. Prior experience working with panel datasets is desirable
- Have experience in natural language processing (text analytics will be given preference)
- Have good oral and written communication skills in English
The selected candidate will be offered a monthly stipend based on prior qualifications and experience.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button.
Step 2: Prepare an application with a cover letter.
Step 3: Send an email including CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: “Ph.D. RA: Centre for Digital Transformation” (Applications without the proper subject may not be considered).
Application Deadline: 27th April 2021
The candidate will be selected based on performance in the interview round and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment is initially for 6 months with a potential for extension based on performance.
- The position requires the applicant to have completed a Ph.D. as an essential qualification.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more