IIM Ahmedabad Research Associate – Responsive Governance 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad invites applications for IIM Ahmedabad Research Associate – Responsive Governance 2021 from undergraduate/postgraduate/PhD degree holders. The position is best suited for a person looking for a research career. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 28,000-INR 32,000 based on prior qualifications and experience.
IIM Ahmedabad Research Associate – Responsive Governance 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a undergraduate/postgraduate/PhD degree in management/ information systems/ engineering/computer science/mathematics (Postgraduate/PhD degree will be preferred)
- Have experience in using and developing cutting edge methodology
- Have some experience of conducting in-depth interviews, literature review as well as academic writing in the form of journal publications, case studies
- Have good oral and written communication skills in English
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 28,000-INR 32,000 based on prior qualifications and experience.
- Cover letter
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Send an email including CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment is initially for 5 months with a potential for extension of up to 12 months based on performance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more