IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship in Management 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad invites applications for IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship in Management 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship in Management 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Postgraduate degree (preferably) in any discipline or Engineering Graduate
- Have basic knowledge of MS Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Have basic knowledge on open source tools & Techs for managing web contents of PhD website
- Be able to work in ERP environment
The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
- Cover letter
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Send the application latest by December 30, 2020, to Ms J S Vijayapiriya via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line of the application email should read “Application for the position of RA at the PhD Programme Office.” Shortlisted candidates may be invited for a telephone, or Zoom/Skype, or in-person interview.
Application deadline: 30th December 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The provider will only contact candidates shortlisted for the interview.
- The provider will not send out letters of rejection to other applicants. Emails asking for status updates will not be entertained.
- A Research Assistant will be expected to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more