IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad invites applications for IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship 2020 from PhD degree holders. IIMA is a research-intensive environment. The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
IIM Ahmedabad Research Assistantship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have the capacity to undertake serious research in a time-bound manner
- Be a law graduate (3-year or 5-year course) or post-graduate in law
- Consider himself/herself a good fit for this position
The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Send the application along with CV via email to email@example.com.
Note: Mention “Research Position under Prof. M P Ram Mohan” in the subject line.
Application deadline: 15th October 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview.
- No letters/emails of rejection will be sent out to other applicants.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more