IIM Ahmedabad Misra Centre for Financial Market and Economy Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad invites applications for IIM Ahmedabad Misra Centre for Financial Market and Economy Research Associateship 2020 from Master/PhD degree holders. Research Associates are expected to work independently within the scope of their responsibility. The position is best suited for a person looking for a research career. The selected fellows will receive a salary for compensation.
IIM Ahmedabad Misra Centre for Financial Market and Economy Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have a Master/PhD (preferably) degree in Economics/Finance (from top-tier institutions) with outstanding grades
- Be self-motivated with excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and can work in a team environment
- Have demonstrated capabilities of working with statistical software and large data
Experience of working on issues of financial markets and macroeconomics is desirable.
The selected fellows will receive a salary for compensation.
- Cover letter
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with cover letter and CV.
Step 3: Send the application latest by 30 November 2020 to Ms Riddhi Majithiya at firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line of the application email should read “Application for the position of RA at Misra Centre.”
Application deadline: 30th November 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for a telephone, or Zoom/Skype, or in-person interview
- Candidates shortlisted for the interview will only be contacted.
- Letters of rejection will be sent to other applicants.
- Emails asking for status updates will not be entertained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more