IIM Ahmedabad Centre for Transportation and Logistics Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad invites applications for IIM Ahmedabad Centre for Transportation and Logistics Research Associateship 2020 from ME/MTech/MBA/BE/BTech degree holders. Research Associates are expected to work independently within the scope of their responsibility. The selected fellows will be commensurated on the basis of qualification and experience.
IIM Ahmedabad Centre for Transportation and Logistics Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have a BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MBA degree
- Be self-motivated with excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Have the ability to work in a team environment
The selected fellows will be commensurated on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Cover letter
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with cover letter and CV.
Step 3: Send the application latest by 30 November 2020 to Ms Riddhi Majithiya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line of the application email should read “Application for the position of RA at CTL.”
Application deadline: 04th January 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted by the provider.
- No letters of rejection will be sent by the provider to other applicants. Emails asking for status updates will not be entertained.
- A Research Associate will be expected to work for a minimum of 40 hours per week and may be required to travel within India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more