IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala invites applications for the IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship 2020 from BTech or BE/BSc degree holders in Computer Science. The fellowship is meant for a period of 1 year for research/consultancy/development and training activities under the Kerala Blockchain Academy initiative. The selected fellows will receive a remuneration of INR 15,000 to INR 20,000 per month.
IIITM Kerala Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a BTech or BE/BSc degree in Computer Science or IT/BCA/MCA with at least 60% marks
- Have at least three months of exposure to blockchain technology (Ethereum/Hyperledger)
The selected fellows will receive a remuneration of INR 15,000 to INR 20,000 per month.
- Experience certificate
- Academic certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Click here to download the application.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application.
Step 4: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 5: Submit the application along with all relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to -
IIITM-K, IIITM-K Campus,
Technopark, Kariyavattam PO,
Trivandrum - 695581
Note: Please superscribe the envelope with 'Application for ______'.
Application deadline: 19th June 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form would lead to automatic disqualification.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum criterion may not entitle anyone to be considered for the fellowship.
- The employer reserves the right not to fill up the posts if suitable candidates are not found.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more