IIITM Kerala Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala invites applications for the IIITM Kerala Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MTech degree holders. The appointment will be initially for a period of 1 year from the date of joining and extendable for two additional years. The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per Government of India norms.
IIITM Kerala Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 32 years of age as on the date of notification
- Hold a first-class MTech degree in Biomedical/Electronics/Communication/Instrumentation Engineering
- Have experience in Algorithm Development in MATLAB/Python environment, Manuscript preparation
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per Government of India norms.
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with the relevant documents.
Step 3: Send a soft/scanned copy of the application in the prescribed format as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or the physical copy of the application to-
The Registrar, IIITM-K, IIITM-K Campus,
Technopark, Kariyavattom PO, Trivandrum -695581
Sending the physical copy of the application, please superscribe the envelope with “Application for ………….......................”.
Application deadline: 27th January 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The employer reserves the right not to fill up the posts if suitable candidates are not found.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum criterion may not entitle anyone to be considered.
- Canvassing in any form would lead to automatic disqualification. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more