IIITDM Kancheepuram Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram invites applications for IIITDM Kancheepuram Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from undergraduate/postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a research project entitled, "Detection and Prevention of Forged Obscene Images/Videos in Social Network". Selected scholars will get INR 30,000 per month (for postgraduate degree holders) and INR 25,000 per month (for undergraduate degree holders).
IIITDM Kancheepuram Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian National
- Be below 28 Years of age
- Hold a BTech (CSE/ECE or Equivalent), Final year Dual Degree (CSE/ECE or Equivalent) with minimum 6.5 CGPA (or 60% marks)
- Be a male candidate
Selected scholars will get INR 30,000 per month (for postgraduate degree holders) and INR 25,000 per month (for undergraduate degree holders).
- Self-attested copies of relevant certificates/testimonials
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in using the registered email address and password.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 11th August 2020
The tentative date for online interview: 15th August 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification
- The candidates are required to work for the success of the project.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position if it so decides.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more