IIITDM Kancheepuram DST-SRG Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram invites applications for IIITDM Kancheepuram DST-SRG Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a research project entitled, "DST-SRG". The selected candidate will get a stipend of INR 31,000 per month.
IIITDM Kancheepuram DST-SRG Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian National
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Mathematics with valid GATE/ NET qualification
The selected candidate will get a stipend of INR 31,000 per month.
- Self-attested copies of relevant certificates/testimonials
- Original certificates/documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in using the registered email address and password.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application to -
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram
Melakkottaiyur, Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road,
Contact No: 044-27476393
Application Deadline: 11th April 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Online applications are only accepted.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The candidates are required to work mainly for the success of the project.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more