IIITDM Jabalpur Research Associateship and Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur invites applications for IIITDM Jabalpur Research Associateship and Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Postgraduate/PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of Induction-Conduction Based Material Deposition System for Metal Additive Manufacturing”. The selected Research Associates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month and JRF will receive INR 31,000 per month.
IIITDM Jabalpur Research Associateship and Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
JRF Essential Qualifications:
- Be below 35 years
- Hold an ME/ MTech in Mechanical Engineering degree
- Have cleared GATE (any time in the past)
RA Essential Qualifications:
- Hold a PhD or equivalent degree
- Have 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/ M.Tech
- Have at least one research paper in Science Citation indexed (SCl) journal
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month (for RA) and INR 31,000 per month (for JRF).
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Fill in the details in the application form.
Step 3: Submit the application form via mail to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 10th November 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets must be presented at the time of interview.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to appear for this selection process.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more