IIITDM Jabalpur DST-SEED Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
IIITDM Jabalpur DST-SEED Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is for ME/M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Low Profile Dielectric Resonator Antennas for Compact, Wideband, and Conformal Applications”. The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month depending upon merits, suitability, qualifications, and as per the SERB, DST guidelines. HRA is admissible as per institute rules in case of non-availability of suitable accommodation.
IIITDM Jabalpur DST-SEED Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a ME/M.Tech degree in Microwave Electronics or any other related subject with minimum CPI of 5.5 or 55% marks aggregate in the last degree
- Have qualified GATE
- Have good academic and research background (preferred)
Desirables: Candidates having experience working on CST/HFSS, etc. will be preferred.
The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month consolidated depending upon merits, suitability, qualifications, and as per the SERB, DST guidelines. HRA is admissible as per institute rules in case of non-availability of suitable accommodation.
- Completely filled application form
- Updated CV
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Completely filled application form and an updated CV (prescribed format available at http://www.iiitdmj.ac.in) must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and the hard copy should be brought on the date of interview.
Interview Date: 5th June 2021 (interview dates shall be communicated later)
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for an interview.
- Incomplete application or only CV, shall not be entertained.
- Candidates who have qualified GATE need only apply. All other applications will be immediately rejected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more