IIITDM Jabalpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur invites applications for IIITDM Jabalpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of multi-operational microwave heating set up for the near net shape material processing”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
IIITDM Jabalpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 30 years of age as on the date on interview
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Mechanical Engineering/Material Science or any other domain related to the Project
- Have good academic and research background and GATE/NET qualification
- Have good knowledge of Materials Chemistry, Material Processing and Characterization, Experimental and Analytical Study, etc.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Submit the application with CV via mail to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 20th November 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more