IIIT Una Department of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Information Technology Una invites applications for IIIT Una Department of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc/MTech degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the Australian High Commission (AHC) funded project titled, “Development of nanomaterial immobilised enzymes system for the production of food-grade esters”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 20,000-25,000 per month.
IIIT Una Department of Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MSc (Biotechnology)/MTech (Biotechnology/ Nanobiotechnology /Biochemical Engineering) with throughout first-class academic record, including X and XII standards
- Have knowledge and experience in the Nanotechnology (nanomaterial’s synthesis, and characterization) and Biotechnology (Enzymes assays and immobilization methods).
- Have qualified a national level examinations such as DBTJRF, CSIR-UGC-JRF, ICMR-JRF or an equivalent Independent fellowship
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 20,000-25,000 per month.
- Original documents of age proof
- Educational degrees and mark sheets
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same to email@example.com with the subject line '---Application for AHC Project'.
Note: Send a hard copy of the applications by post to -
IIIT, Una (HP),
Chandpur, Haroli, Una,
Himachal Pradesh - 177220
Application deadline: 03rd August 2020
Walk-in-interview: 05th August 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test and interview.
- Upon receipt of the applications, the shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email, about the date and time of written test/ interview.
- The position is purely temporary.
- Original documents of age proof/degrees/mark sheets/experience must be presented at the time of interview.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer along with the application.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more