IIIT Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad invites applications for IIIT Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MS/MTech degree holders. The two JRF positions being offered are on a purely temporary basis. Selected candidates will work on a project entitled, "Development of Security Search Engine”. The selected fellows will receive a salary of INR 25,000 per month.
IIIT Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MS/MTech degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Have good coding skills with some knowledge of Application Security
Note: If a candidate does not hold an MS/MTech degree, he/she can also apply on the basis of a Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of work experience in software development. Furthermore, any experience of working in a research set up is a plus.
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 25,000 per month.
- Resume/CV (in text format)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details
Step 2: Fill in all the details along with relevant documents including CV
Step 3: Submit the online application form
Application deadline: 06th August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- IIITH reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates
- IIITH will have the right to apply any screening criteria in case large numbers of applications are received
- IIITH also reserves right for not selecting any candidate/offering lower post in case candidates are not found suitable for the advertised post
- Only shortlisted candidates (based on screening criteria) will be informed by e-mail to attend interviews to be held in the second or third week of August 2020
- No other mode will be used to communicate with the applicants
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more