IIIT Allahabad Department of Information Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad invites applications for IIIT Allahabad Department of Information Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech degree holders. This fellowship is meant for a project titled, "Cyber Crime Prevention Against Women and Children (CCPWC). The selected candidates will receive a monthly fellowship of INR 30,000 per month and other benefits.
IIIT Allahabad Department of Information Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age as on 20th June 2020
- Hold an ME/MTech in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent
- Qualify GATE/NET or similar other competitive examination
- Have some project experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts
The selected candidates will receive a monthly fellowship of 30,000 per month and hostel accommodation (with fees).
- Updated CV
- Qualification and experience related documents
- No Objection Certificate from the employer (if the candidate is employed)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it with all required details.
Step 3: Send the duly completed application and supporting documents to below-given address with the envelope superscribed as 'Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF On-Contract) under BPR&D-Ministry of Home Affairs, CCPWC, R&D Project'.
Dr. Mohammed Javed, Assistant Professor
Department of Information Technology,
Room No. 5159, Computer Centre-3,
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad,
Devghat, Jhalwa, Prayagraj (Allahabad), UP - 211015
Also, send the soft copy of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org (PI) with CC to email@example.com (Co-PI) with the same subject.
Application deadline: 21st June 2020
Selection of suitable applicants will be made based on qualifications and their performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Qualification and experience may be relaxed at any point of time for exceptional candidates.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The duration of the fellowship is 18 months.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more