IIIT Allahabad Department of Applied Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad is offering IIIT Allahabad Department of Applied Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MSc/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for ICMR funded project titled, "Detection and quantification of multiple blood parameters with photoacoustic: Fundamental research and portable device development for onsite sample analysis". The selected candidates will receive a monthly fellowship as per ICMR norms (INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA per month).
IIIT Allahabad Department of Applied Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age as of 15 February 2021
- Hold an MSc/MTech degree in Physics/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Biomedical Engineering with 60% marks (CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale)
- Qualify GATE/NET or similar other national-level rankings
The selected candidates will receive a monthly fellowship as per ICMR norms (INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA per month).
- Updated CV
- Qualification and experience related documents
- No Objection Certificate from the employer (if the candidate is employed)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it with all required details.
Step 3: Send the hard copy of the completed application and supporting documents to the below-given address with the envelope superscribed as 'Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ICMR Project along with the advertisement number'.
Dr Ratan K Saha,
Department of Applied Sciences,
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad,
Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad, UP - 211015
Also, send the soft copy of the application to email@example.com (PI) and firstname.lastname@example.org (Co-PI).
Application deadline: 25th March 2021
Selection of suitable applicants will be made based on qualifications and their performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The selected candidate should visit different research centres in India as and when required.
- Shortlisted candidates would be informed by e-mail about the interview date and mode of the interview (either in person/skype).
- Hostel accommodation may be provided to the candidates as per institute rules.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more