IIFT Kolkata Research Associateship/Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Kolkata invites applications for IIFT Kolkata Research Associateship/Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from LLB/ LLM/PhD degree holders. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated associateship of up to INR 54,000 per month.
IIFT Kolkata Research Associateship/Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an LLB/ LLM/PhD (Law) with sound knowledge of International Trade Law
- Have a sound knowledge of computer application and packages [M.S. Word, M.S. Outlook, Excel, Power Point]
- Have good command over English (spoken as well as written) and should have experience of research activities
Candidates having research experience on different aspects of international trade law including Services, Trade Remedies and WTO Disputes in any reputed organization shall be preferred.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated associateship of INR 54,000 per month.
- Cover letter
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter.
Step 3: Send the C.V. and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by February 5, 2021.
Application deadline: 05th February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Why the candidate is interested in a career in international trade law and in working at the Centre
- Prior exposure to international trade law (through courses, internship, research/writing, moot court, etc.)
- Any specialization in international trade-related issues either at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more