IIEST Shibpur Department of Civil Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology (IIEST), Shibpur invites applications for IIEST Shibpur Department of Civil Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from B.E./B.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a DST-BT, GoWB sponsored project entitled “Arsenic-Organic Interaction: Removal by Functional Carbon Nan Composite and Optimization of the Process Parameters”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 21,000 per month including HRA and MA.
IIEST Shibpur Department of Civil Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be above 35 years of age (Upper age limit is relaxable upto 3 years for SC/ST/OBC/Woman/ physically handicapped candidates)
- Hold a First Class in B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering degree
- Hold a First Class Masters Degree in Environmental Engineering from a recognized university
- 2 years working experience in the reputed laboratory after master degree or associated with PhD program in any reputed educational institute in the environmental engineering field
- Should have working experience/knowledge of operation of analytical instruments like Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS), Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer etc
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 21,000 per month including HRA and MA.
- Supporting documents and updated bio-data
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send a soft copy of the bio-data via e-mail in advance to-
Prof. Chanchal Majumder,
E-mail ID: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 17th November 2020 up to 12 am
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Duration of the fellowship: Initially for one year and may be extended for additional two years or till the project continues, whichever is earlier (depending on performance and availability of funds).
- Original documents will be verified if selected.
- On-line interview will be conducted on Google meets platform. The necessary link will be provided to shortlisted candidates later.
- The candidate will have to conduct frequent field visits.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more