IIBF Diamond Jubilee and CH Bhabha Banking Overseas Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance Diamond is inviting applications for IIBF Diamond Jubilee and CH Bhabha Banking Overseas Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 1.00 lakh.
IIBF Diamond Jubilee and CH Bhabha Banking Overseas Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- hold a continuing membership of the Institute
- be not more than 50 years of age as on 15.12.2020
- be at least a post-graduate with an aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent grade or points from a recognized University in India or abroad
- be a Certificated Associate of the Institute (CAIIB)
- demonstrate sufficient prior interest/inclination in research
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 1.00 lakh.
- The thesis proposal should be not less than 1,000 words
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Applicants should attach all copies of relevant testimonials along with the form.
Step 3: Application to be forwarded to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance,
Kohinoor City, Commercial-II, Tower I, 2 nd & 3 rd Floor,
Off. L.B.S. Marg, Kurla (West), Mumbai 400 070.
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate will have to select a guide from the research institute for the entire period of the study.
- The candidate has to indicate his/her preference of the Institute and Institute will endeavour to ensure a tie-up for completing the project.
- Two copies of the publishable report are to be submitted by the candidate within 6 months of completing the period of study/visit abroad, as the case may be.
- In case of delay in submission of the report, the fellowship may be forfeited.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more