IHS Holland Scholarship 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 18-03-2023 Posted By : Debadrita Karmakar
IHS Holland Scholarship 2023 is an initiative of the Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS), Erasmus University Rotterdam for students who want to pursue their bachelor's or master's degree in the Netherlands. The students selected for the scholarship will receive € 5,000 every year based on academic excellence.
IHS Holland Scholarship 2023
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- be a non-EEA (European Economic Area) national
- have applied for a full-time bachelor's or master's at Erasmus University Rotterdam
- meet the specific requirements of the institution of choice
- not hold a diploma from an education facility in the Netherlands
The students selected for the scholarship will receive € 5,000 every year based on academic excellence.
- Unconditional admission letter
- Motivation letter (including intended career path)
- Proof of excellence during Bachelor's (certified copy of bachelor's degree including grade list)
- Description of financial position including a bank statement
*Note - If the applicants have not completed their bachelor's yet, the average grade of the current year until the date of application will be considered.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below -
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the 'Apply Now' button at the bottom of the page to access the application form.
Step 4: Fill in the application form, upload the documents and submit to complete the process.
Application Deadline at IHS - 1st April 2023
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates can only apply for this scholarship once.
- The bank statement submitted by the candidates must be sufficient for the student to survive for 12 months.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more