IGNTU Amarkantak Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Amarkantak invites applications for the IGNTU Amarkantak Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for the SERB-CRG funded project titled, “Design, Evaluation, and Analysis of Meta-Heuristic Algorithms for Uncertainty Management in the Integrated Renewable Energy System". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the third year.
IGNTU Amarkantak Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 Deadline15-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years (as on the date of interview) or as per GOI rule
- Hold a Master's degree in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics from a recognized University/Institute with 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST category), OR
- Have a valid NET/GATE scorecard
Candidate with a background in applied mathematics and with sound knowledge of computer programming (C/C++/ Matlab/Fortran etc.) will be preferred.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the third year.
- Supporting documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Must send his/her biodata (as per prescribed biodata form for project employment format) with the supporting documents by email to Dr. Raghav Prasad Parouha (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kindly write “The application for JRF position in Mathematics at IGNTU” in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2021
Date and time of Interview (Tentative): 21.06.2021 at 10:30 A.M.
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Considering prevailing situation of the COVID-19, the mode of Interview (online/offline) will be notified through email to the shortlisted candidates only.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interviews based on their qualifications and experiences.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The position is for a period of three years.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more