IGLP Residential Fellowship Program Harvard Law School 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Institute for Global Law & Policy, Harvard University invites applications for IGLP Residential Fellowship Program 2021 from doctoral and post-doctoral students. The objective of this fellowship program is to offer full or partial doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship support to a small number of scholars pursuing research in areas related to the IGLPs ongoing work. Selected fellows will get stipends and numerous other benefits.
IGLP Residential Fellowship Program Harvard Law School 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a doctoral or post-doctoral scholar
- Be currently pursuing research in the areas of global law, economic policy, and social justice
- A competitive stipend commensurate with experience and taking into consideration other research support held by fellows
- A shared office at the Institute, a computer and printer
- Access to the Law School’s Libraries as well as other libraries at Harvard
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 21st February 2021
Selection will be based on details submitted by the candidate.
Terms and Conditions
- Fellowships typically begin from August 1st and run through the following June 30th.
- The number of Fellowships awarded each year is subject to available funding.
- With the permission of the teaching faculty member, IGLP Fellows may audit Law School courses on a non-credit basis.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more