IESD Banaras Hindu University Varanasi Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Institute of Environment and Sustainable Development, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi invites applications for IESD Banaras Hindu University Varanasi Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, "Understanding South and Southeast Asian Haze in 3-Dimension: Aerosol source, climatology, transport and health impacts". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus admissible HRA.
IESD Banaras Hindu University Varanasi Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 28 years of age (Relaxation as per GoI norms)
- Hold an MSc/MTech in Atmospheric Science/ Environmental Technology/with good academics
- Have experience in using Python/ GIS/ R/ MATLAB
CSIR/ UGC NET including lectureship or GATE qualified scholars are only eligible.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus admissible HRA.
- Qualification and experience documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Submit the applications on plain paper along with complete bio-data and supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 3rd November 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more