IEA C3E Fellowship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The International Energy Agency (IEA) invites applications for the IEA C3E Fellowship 2019 from women researchers. The Clean Energy Education and Empowerment (C3E) is an initiative under the Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM) that promotes policies and programmes for the advancement of clean energy technology. The objective of the fellowship programme is to support the agency’s gender ratio strategy. The fellows at the IEA will provide both the agency and C3E TCP with direct input from the next generation of aspiring women leaders. Monthly remuneration of EUR 2000 will be given to the selected fellows.
IEA C3E Fellowship 2019 DeadlineClosed
The following candidates are eligible for the scholarship program:
- Should be a women researcher
- Should belong to any one of the fields mentioned below:
- Women Studies
- Political Science
- Should have a keen interest in women’s empowerment, education and development
- Must possess quantitative skills, including spreadsheet analysis and database management
- Should have strong drafting and editing skills in the English language including the ability to communicate clearly on complex topics
- Should have the ability to thrive in a multicultural environment
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits:
- Equivalent to EUR 2000 monthly remuneration for 8 months
- Return transfer to Paris
- On-job experience to work in a diverse and multicultural environment on currently leading energy issues related to women’s education and skills development, clean energy or energy access
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents along with the application.
Step 4: Submit the application via mail at c3e-Fellowapps@iea.org
- The prospective applicants will be asked to submit a research proposal which will be based on a pre-selection of selected topics in line with the IEA’s current programme of work.
Terms and Conditions
- Interested applicants are asked to submit a research project proposal under 1 of the following topic areas:
- Women’s education and skills development in clean energy
- Energy access or clean energy deployment.
- Applicants must be registered as a student for the full duration of the fellowship.
- The shortlisted fellows will support data collection, indicators development, and qualitative research to be undertaken under Annex 1 of the C3E TCP or another Annex and would also undertake research which is related to the IEA’s work programme.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more