IDEX Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The IDEX Accelerator invites applications for IDEX Fellowship 2020 from young professionals who are 21-35 years of age. Now in its 10th year of operation, the IDEX Fellowship offers applicants multiple options in terms of how they may direct their fellowship experience and learnings based on time and financial commitments. The aim of the fellowship is to create the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world. The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
IDEX Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this fellowship, an applicant must:
- Be a Bachelors or Masters degree holder
- Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Have a proven track record of leadership responsibilities
- Have a passion and desire to work or learn about emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues
- Have an ability to quickly adapt and work in resource-constrained environments
- Have a desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen the impact
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits:
- Strategically transitioning of applicant's professional skills to service the development sector with greater emerging markets context
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human-Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies, and Impact Assessment
- Capacity Building Sessions led by Subject Matter Experts who are seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields
- Being engaged with an incredible diversity of world views and experiences
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise and post-fellowship support
- A global family for life
Note: - The fellowship does not cover the following -
- Travel to/from India
- Transportation to/from the airport
- Passport or Business visa cost
- Housing in Bangalore from 2nd month of fellowship term onwards
- Living expenses during the fellowship
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Applicant can click here to open the e-application page.
Step 2: Register as a new user.
Step 3: Login again to fill the application form with the relevant details.
Step 4: Upload the required documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Applications Starting Date: 15th August 2020
Fellowship End Date: 15th November 2020
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more